Thursday 10 February 2011

Home Page of website

Here is my design so far for the front or homepage of our website:

I added an embed for our music video to the front page, as well as a advertisement for the digipack with the picture of the front cover of the digipack.

I also added black guns firing out black roses to each edge of the page as these are signature images of the band.

I also added a navigation bar which allows the user to switch pages on the website.

I included a couple of details about the band like upcoming tour dates and a bio, and added the publisher's logo to the corner of the page which you would expect to see on a real band website.

Through the page I stuck to the same colours of dark greys, reds, blacks and whites as these colours are stereotypically representative of the genre of music our music video is.

No comments:

Post a Comment