Sunday 13 February 2011

Website News Page

Here is the complete second page of our website which is titled "News".


I added a "Latest News" title in the same font and color as the title from the home page, this helps to keep consistency throughout the website and will make it look more refined and clean.

I added two images to this page along with some news about the band that I have come up with. For example the text states "Bullet For My Valentine are currently preparing to headline a massive European tour...tour dates and venues coming soon". This would keep our target audience interested as they would repeatedly come back to the website to check to see if the tour dates have been released.

I also made sure that the two images on the page fit with the text around them, the picture of the band below the "tour dates", and the picture of the fire letters of BFMV above the announcement of the music video release. I choose the BFMV fire letters as the second image for this page because it was present in the music video itself which fits with the text below the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment